Greenhouse pepper fertilizer three tips

The pepper grows for a long period, but the roots are underdeveloped, the roots are small, the soil is shallow, the drought is not tolerant to drought, and the fertilizer-resistant ability is strong. Pepper is a type of vegetable with a large amount of fertilizers. It requires about 5.19 kg of nitrogen, 1.07 kg of phosphorus pentoxide, and 6.46 kg of potassium oxide for each 1,000 kg of rice produced. The amount of nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium absorbed during different growth periods was also different. The amount of nutrients absorbed from budding to budding, early flowering, full flowering, and matured fertilizers accounted for 5% of the total fertilizer requirement. From 11%, 34%, and 50%, the results from the initial flowering to full bloom are the period of vegetative and reproductive growth of capsicum. It is also the period of maximum absorption of nutrients and nitrogen. From flowering to maturity, the plant's vegetative growth is weak. Phosphorus and potassium are the most demanding; after the ripe fruit is harvested, in order to promptly promote the growth and development of the foliage, a large amount of nitrogen fertilizer is needed at this time.

According to the requirements of the law of pepper and the fertility of the soil, the application of greenhouse chili fertilizer lies in the application of basic fertilizer to apply fertilizer. Specific fertilization should grasp the following principles:

Reuse organic fertilizer

Apply more organic fertilizer (such as chicken manure). In older sheds, some enzyme biofertilizers can be added. In greenhouses with serious soil-borne diseases (especially dead tree diseases), some Bacillus bioorganic fertilizers should be added.

Rational selection of chemical fertilizers

Fertilizer base fertilizer as far as possible use of single fertilizer, such as urea, superphosphate, potassium sulfate. When using topdressing fertilizer, nitrate nitrogen compound fertilizer should be used as much as possible. The use of real roots in the nursery, transplanting, and planting stages results in faster rooting and more hair roots, which can shorten the pepper seedling time and increase the resistance of seedlings to adverse environments. Capsicum continuous fruit setting ability, less flowering, high yield, improve quality.

Reasonable allocation of base fertilizer and top dressing ratio

Under normal circumstances, organic fertilizer, trace fertilizer, 80% of phosphate fertilizer, 50% of potassium fertilizer and 30% of nitrogen fertilizer are mixed to make base fertilizer, and the remaining 70% of nitrogen fertilizer, 20% of phosphorus fertilizer and 50% of potassium fertilizer are used as topdressing respectively. For some trace elements such as borax can be foliar spray.

Edible Corn Starch

Edible Corn Starch,Custom Edible Starch,Liquid Starch Edible Powder,Starch Gluten Free